Armenian International Policy Research Group (AIPRG) in cooperation with
Birthright Armenia/Depi Hayk Foundation announces its Internship program for 2008.
All applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria established by Birthright Armenia:
- a minimum stay in Armenia of two months, working at least 30 hours a week
- must be of Armenian heritage (at least one grandparent)
- must be in the 20-32 age bracket
- must have graduated from high school
- former citizens of Armenia are only eligible if they can prove, by official documentation,
that they left Armenia before the age of 12
- have not previously been sponsored by Birthright Armenia.
If you are interested in the internship program of AIPRG, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Applicants selected by AIPRG should apply to Birthright Armenia/Depi Hayk Foundation for reimbursement of their air ticket.
For more information visit www.birthrightarmenia.org.